SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, December 3rd
A no grown-ups allowed fundraiser where kids age 6-12 dance
for 150 minutes, party with friends, and have a blast!
We want to make sure any kid who wants to be at TADA! can afford to be here. Will you help?
WHAT IS TADA!’s DANCE-A-THON?
TADA!’s annual kid-fueled fundraiser in support of subsidized tickets, financial aid, arts education, and ensemble programs. The details:
- Intended for kids ages 6-12
- Anyone is welcome and kids are encouraged to bring friends that are new to TADA!
- Party games (run by a TADA! Teaching Artist), giveaways, prizes, and food included
- 150 minutes of dancing with breaks every hour
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Participants must raise or donate a minimum of $50 to participate.
- Each dancer will set up their own fundraiser page and can solicit donations through the system. Paper fundraising materials are available too.
- In order to keep it equitable, prizes are awarded to the dancers who solicit the most individual donations, regardless of how much they raise. (For example, a dancer who raises $100 from 45 individual donors wins over a dancer who raises $1,000 from 15 individual donors).
- Dancers usually raise an average of $300-$500, through a few dancers have raised over well over $1,000.
TADA! s a 501(c)3 non-profit organization serving 30,000 children and families each year.