TADA! Financial Aid for Classes & Camps
We believe that every student should have the opportunity to participate in our musical theater and acting programs regardless of financial status. Thus TADA! provides a portion of our students with need-based scholarships. If you would like to apply for financial aid for your child, please click here to find our Financial Aid Form FY16. All information provided is kept confidential. Please note, in order for your application to be considered complete, you must fill out the form completely and provide the required financial documentation. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Mail to: TADA! Education Department, Attention: Katy Knowles, 15 West 28th Street, 3rd Floor, NY, NY 10001
Fax to: 212.252.8763
Email to: email@example.com
Families who have been awarded Financial Aid for past classes at TADA! must re-apply each semester.
You must fill out a separate form for each child, but only need to complete the financial information portion once.
Payment Plans: We do offer payment plans for families who request them. To inquire about payment plans please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are accepting application for our School Break Camps:
- The deadline for Financial Aid applications for 2016 March Break Camps (March 21-24 & March 28-31) is March 7, 2016
- The deadline for Financial Aid applications for 2016 April Break Camp (April 26-29) is April 12, 2016
We are accepting applications for our Spring Semester Classes:
- The deadline for Financial Aid applications for 2016 Spring Semester is April 14, 2016.
We are accepting applications for our Summer Camps:
- The deadline for Financial Aid applications for 2016 Summer Camps is May 13, 2016.
Financial Aid Awards will be announced approximately one to two weeks prior to the start of the program or season.
All applications must include the following materials:
- The Financial Aid Application filled out completely.Click here to download our Financial Aid Form FY16
- A copy of your 2015 (or most recent) federal income tax return
- Official documentation of public assistance, if applicable.
*NOTE: TADA! reserves the right to limit the amount of financial aid applicants per class. If the number of financial aid students exceeds two (2) students in a particular class, no more financial aid applicants may be added into the class and payment plans are available as an alternative. For our Summer Week-long Camps, eligible applicants will be awarded no more than two weeks. If there is still availability in a camp one week prior to the start date we are then able to offer an additional week at the same offer price.
Thank you for your interest in TADA!. If you have any questions regarding this application process, please feel free to call the Education Department at 212.252.1619 x4.