New themes each week! Here is what’s available:
Ages 6-8 at TADA! (15 West 28th St)
August 1-5 Skateland
August 8-12 iMusical
August 15-19 Gobbledygook
August 29-Sept 2 Tic Toc Time To Stop
Ages 9-14 at TADA! or 134 W. 29th St. Ages 6-11 at TRIAD Theater (158 W. 72nd St.)
August 1-5 Roller Derby Rumble August 1-5 Pet Secrets
August 8-12 @insta_dram August 8-12 Mine Craft vs. Legos
August 15-19 Rotten to the Core
August 22-26 Sticky City
August 29-Sept 2 Around the World in 80 Plays
Create and perform an original mini-musical…in just five days! Each week, campers write, rehearse and perform a completely unique mini-musical based on the assigned theme for that camp. Professional Teaching Artists direct scenes and musical numbers from TADA!’s mainstage musicals and Broadway/Off-Broadway shows.
TADA!’s week-long camps are in high demand for good reason. Each week, we offer:
- A free TADA! t-shirt for each camper
- Daily early drop-off with self-directed activities from 8:30-9am for only $10 per day
- Daily flexible drop-off & warm-ups from 9-9:30am before core camp begins
- Professional Teaching Artists (Director/Choreographer and Music Director) and additional teaching assistants
- Different themes each week to inspire the campers to write and perform a brand new musical
- A final performance for family and friends on the last day of every camp
- A complimentary recording via video link will be emailed to families 2-3 weeks after the performance
- Convenient locations with camps on the UWS and in mid-town Manhattan
- An optional extended day program, Afternoon Adventures, from 2:30 – 5:30pm
- Multiple camp discounts for repeat campers – save up to $200!
To include a Parent Message to your bright star, Click Here!
WEEK-LONG CAMP DAILY SCHEDULE:
- 8:30 – 9:00 AM – Early Drop-Off ($10/day or $50/week)
- 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM – Core Camp Hours (Please note: Fridays for the 6-8 camp end at 1:30 p.m.)
- Friday, 1:00 – 1:30 PM – Final Performance for ages 6-8 camp
- Friday, 2:00 – 2:30 PM – Final Performance for ages 9-14 & UWS camp
- 2:30 – 5:30 PM – Afternoon Adventures (optional extended day program for an additional cost. Monday-Thursday only, beginning the week of June 13th. Details below).
2-WEEK MINI CAMPS FOR AGES 4-5:
An exciting half-day camp for our littlest shining stars! Through creative musical play, young singers, actors and dancers build beginning skills in musical theater.
Book Multiple Camps and Save!
- 1 Camp: $485 (per camper)
- 2 Camps: $460 each (save $50 per camper). Enter discount Code 2CAMPS for online registration
- 3 Camps: $450 each (save $105 per camper). Enter discount Code 3CAMPS for online registration
- 4+ Camps: $435 each (save $200 per camper). Enter discount Code 4CAMPS for online registration
*Multiple Camp Discount valid only for multiple camps booked per camper. Discount code must be entered at time of registration and cannot be applied retroactively. All discount offers are subject to change and may be revoked at any time.
Afternoon Adventures & Early Drop-Off
At TADA! we want to offer families flexibility in scheduling. In addition to our Afternoon Adventures Program, we are now offering an earlier drop off. For an additional fee of $10 per day you may drop your child off at TADA! at 8:30 AM. During this time students will be offered a self-directed activity (coloring page, crossword, etc.) as our staff sets up for the day. We will begin our check-in process and warm-up activities at 9 AM.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 9:00 AM @ TADA! 15 West 28th St. & @ the Triad Theater, 158 W 72nd St. $50/week or $10/day*
Afternoon Adventures is an extended day program open to campers ages 6-14 who want more camp-time fun after our core camp hours. Starting the week of June 13th from 2:30 to 5:30pm, Monday-Thursday, kids can enjoy snack time (snacks to be brought from home), outdoor activities in the park (weather permitting), more fun theater games, and camp-related props building & design work aimed to complement the creative camp experience!
Monday – Thursday, 2:30 – 5:30 PM @ TADA! 15 West 28th St. $150/week or $50/day*
*Please note that Early Drop-off and Afternoon Adventures is not offered for our Ages 4-5 Mini-Camps and at our satellite camps on the Upper West Side at The Triad Theater Early Drop-off is available but Afternoon Adventures is not offered.