Here are all the next TADA! camps that you can register for! Scroll down to register for a camp, early drop-off, or late pick-up.
1-Day Camp: Tuesday, September 5, The Last Hurrah!
1-Day Camp: Wednesday, September 6, A Brand New You
1-Day Camp: Thursday, September 21, Boo-sical
1-Day Camp: Friday, September 22, It’s Fall, ya’ll!
1-Day Camp: Monday, October 9, How Far I’ll Go
When school is out TADA! is in. Explore the world of acting, singing, and dancing in a special 1-Day Camp that focuses on core elements of Musical Theater including theater games, comedic improv, and dramatic play. Master cool dance moves and sing your heart out. Families are invited to watch the last 20 minutes of the day.
Ages: 6 – 11
Create and perform a mini-musical…in just four days! Professional Teaching Artists direct scenes and musical numbers from original TADA! musicals and Broadway/Off-Broadway shows.
Ages: 6 – 11, 6-8 & 9-14
Time: 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM (flexible drop-off from 9:00 – 9:30 AM)
Week Long Mini-Camps
An exciting half-day camp for our littlest shining stars! Through creative musical play, young singers, actors and dancers build beginning skills in musical theater.
2017-2018 School-Break Camp Dates & Themes:
1-Day Camps: (Ages 6-11)
*Early drop-off option available (See below)
- Tuesday, September 5th- The Last Hurrah!
- Wednesday, September 6th- A Brand New You
- Thursday, September 21st- Boo-sical!
- Friday, September 22nd- It’s Fall, ya’ll!
- Monday, October 9th- How Far I’ll Go
- Tuesday, November 7th- I’m Just a Bill…
- Wednesday, December 27th- Snowball Wars…
- Thursday, December 28th- Melty the Snowman
- Friday, December 29th- Snowmageddon
- Monday, January 15th- Dare to Dream
- Friday, February 16th- The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway
- Monday, February 19th- Inspire to Be
- Monday, March 19th- Aye, Aye, Captain!
- Monday, April 2nd- Swing, Spring, n’ Slide
- Thursday, June 7th- Can’t Keep Still
- Monday, June 11th- Throw Some Shade On It
- Wednesday, June 13th- Sticky City
- Thursday, June 14th- BEACH ya’ to it!
- Friday, June 15th- We did it!
4-Day Camps: (Ages 6-11, 6-8, 0r 9-14)
*Early drop-off and late pick-up options available (See below)
- January 2-5 (Tues-Fri) (Ages 6-11)- New Year, New Me!
- February 20-23 (Tues-Fri) (Ages 6-8 & 9-14)- Let it Snow!
- March 20-23 (Tues-Fri) (Ages 6-11)- Square Pants Under the Sea
- March 26-29 (Mon-Thurs) (6-11)- It Calls Me
- April 3-6 (Tues-Fri) (Ages 6-8, & 9-14)- SPRING-tacular!
Week-Long Mini Camps: (Ages 4-5)
- February 19-23 (Mon-Fri)- Let it Go!
- March 19-23 (Mon-Fri)- Square Pants Under the Sea
- March 26-30 (Mon-Fri)- It Calls Me
- April 2-April 6 (Mon-Fri)- SPRING-tacular
EARLY DROP-OFF: For an additional fee of $10 per day you may drop your child off at TADA! at 8:30 AM. During this time students will be offered a self-directed activity (coloring page, crossword, etc.) as our staff sets up for the day. We will begin our check-in process and warm-up activities at 9 AM.
LATE PICK-UP: During select camps for an additional fee of $25 per day you may pick up your child at 5:30 PM. During this time students will be supervised and provided with activities for free play, which may also include the viewing of a TADA! original musical on DVD.
Click here for our FAQ page.
Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis for all programs. Full payment is required upon registration in order to reserve a space in the program. Students withdrawing from a semester-long class who cancel at least 72 hours prior to the start date will receive a full refund and a $50 processing fee will be charged. Students withdrawing from a semester-long class less than 72 hours prior to the start date will receive a 50% refund. Students withdrawing from a week-long camp at least one week prior to the start date will receive a full refund and a $75 processing fee will be charged. Students withdrawing from a week-long camp less than one week prior to the start date will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be granted after the start of the program, regardless of attendance. TADA! reserves the right to cancel any program that does not meet enrollment requirements. TADA! reserves the right to use photos/videos taken during sessions for promotional purposes. TADA! reserves the right to take disciplinary actions, which may include expulsion from a TADA! program.