We believe that every student should have the opportunity to participate in our musical theater and acting programs regardless of financial status. Thus TADA! provides a portion of our students with need-based scholarships. Please note, in order for your application to be considered complete, you must fill out the form completely and provide the required financial documentation by the deadline listed below. All information provided is kept confidential. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time we are only accepting Financial Aid Applications for Winter Semester, School Break Camps, and Spring Semester Classes.
Email Tax Documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: ATTN- Tax Documents Enclosed)
or Mail to: TADA! Education Department, Attention: Andy Wagner, 15 West 28th Street, 3rd Floor, NY, NY 10001
- Families who have been awarded Financial Aid for past classes at TADA! must re-apply each semester.
- You must fill out a separate form for each child, but only need to complete the financial information portion once.
- Payment Plans: We do offer payment plans for families who request them. To inquire about payment plans please email email@example.com.
2017-2018 Financial Aid Deadlines:
- January School Break Camps: Tuesday, December 12th
- Winter Semester Classes: Friday, December 22nd
- February School Break Camps: Tuesday, January 30th
- March School Break Camps: Tuesday, February 20th
- April School Break Camps: Tuesday, March 13th
- Spring Semester Classes: Monday, April 16th
- Summer Camps: Monday, May 28th
*NOTE: TADA! reserves the right to limit the amount of financial aid applicants per class. If the number of financial aid students exceeds two (2) students in a particular class, no more financial aid applicants may be added into the class and payment plans are available as an alternative. For our Summer Week-long Camps, eligible applicants will be awarded no more than two weeks. If there is still availability in a camp one week prior to the start date we are then able to offer an additional week at the same offer price.
Thank you for your interest in TADA!. If you have any questions regarding this application process, please feel free to call the Education Department at 212.252.1619 x4.