Since 1984, TADA!’s mission is to provide young people from different backgrounds with musical theater programs that inspire them to be creative, learn, and think differently.
TADA! is a unique Drama Desk award-winning nonprofit youth theater that produces original musicals for children, teens, and family audiences.
TADA! offers a free, year-round, pre-professional training and a positive youth development program for the Resident Youth Ensemble (ages 8-18); musical theater classes/camps for the public; as well as musical theater residencies in NYC schools and community centers. Through TADA!’s high-quality work, young people’s self-confidence and creativity are enhanced, which develops advanced skills in leadership, communication, responsibility, collaboration, and problem-solving – skills that help with growing up and are essential to their success both in school and in life.
By donating to TADA!, you can help us continue to run and expand on the programs we offer. Here are some key ways you can show your support!
- $25 underwrites ticket costs so that every Ensemble Members’ parents will be able to attend a production
- $50 sponsors a private voice lesson for an Ensemble Member
- $75 will purchase dance shoes for an Ensemble Member in need
- $100 subsidizes ticket costs so nonprofit groups can attend our productions for only $8 per child
- $150 ensures transportation subsidies for Ensemble Members traveling to and from TADA!
- $200 contributes to special conference and training days for Teaching Artists
- $500 provides a scholarship for a child from a low income household to attend a week-long camp in our education program
- $1,000 funds a paid internship in arts administration and theatre education for Ensemble Members
- $6,500 pays for an in-school residency at a Title 1 school through our Education Department
- $10,000 sponsors a child’s free training and positive youth development programs in the Resident Youth Ensemble
The video above is compilation of TADA! alumni, current ensemble members, parents, supporters and friends explaining what TADA! means to them. (Created by alumnae Ceanna Bryant and Reynaldo Nunez) Your contribution makes it possible to serve over 30,000 children, parents and teachers each year with musical theater programs. Please donate today so that TADA! can be around for the next 30 years! You can use our secure server to make a tax-deductible contribution, send a check or call if you have questions. Thank you!
Questions? Please contact our Development Department at email@example.com, or by phone at 212.252.1619.