Up Next on the TADA! Stage:
Banned Broadway Project
October 29th at 6pm October 30th at 7pm
Teens from TADA!'s Resident Youth Ensemble explore this country's musicals and plays that have faced controversy for various reasons. The pieces explored include; The Vagina Monologues, Assassins, Torch Song Trilogy, Jesus Christ Superstar, Book of Mormon, God spell, Fun Home and Legally Blonde. These pieces deserve to be heard! Join us, you might be surprised! This workshop is open to audiences free of charge.
Gumball Gang: Crime-Solving Kids
Book, Music & Lyrics by Jim Colleran
January 22 - February 15
Join the Gumball Gang as they try to solve the
Case of the Missing Masterpiece!
The Drama Desk Award-Winning TADA! Youth Theater professionally produces original Off-Broadway musicals performed by talented kids for family audiences. Bring the whole family to TADA! for less than 1 Broadway Ticket!
Call 212.252.1619 x 5 for the Box Office. Box office hours vary, calls will be returned as soon possible.
We accept cash, check, Visa or Mastercard
And now for the boring policies and details...
- TADA! musicals are approximately one hour long and are intended for family audiences.
- TADA!'s intimate theater puts every seat in full view of the stage.
- While we will do our very best to accommodate any seating requests and needs, TADA! absolutely cannot guarantee any seat locations for any performance. Seats are assigned at the sole discretion of our Box Office Management shortly before each performance, and those locations can change without notice to accommodate patrons with special needs. Premium ticket holders are offered priority when it comes to placement and special requests.
- TADA! offers "Bench Seats" for our youngest theater-goers (under 10 years old). Bench Seats are backless seats located in the first row of the theater and we do our best to arrange seating so that guardians can sit directly behind or near their children. Bench Seats are available upon request and we do our best to accommodate as many requests as possible. Premium ticket holders are offered priority when it comes to Bench Seating requests.
- Unclaimed tickets are released five minutes prior to curtain.
- TADA! Theater is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines and is able to accommodate standard-sized wheelchairs. Please specify wheelchair seating upon booking your reservation with our Box Office Manager at 212-252-1619 x 5 and notify us if you have any questions about other special needs. We're happy to help.
- TADA! show ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- We must have a valid credit card in order to hold a guaranteed ticket for another patron or alternate form of payment at the box office. The original card will be charged for full price if the patron does not arrive and the ticket is not cancelled within 48 hours of the performance time.
- Late seating is at the discrection of the management.