Renter Needs for Theater Space:
- Renter must have liability insurance.
- Renter must have a Fire Guard on premises for every single performance. If they do not have someone who is already registered, they can have someone from their company go and take the test to be come licensed. They may also hire someone here to be their Fire Guard, which would cost them $100 a performance.
- Tech and Box office staff are not provided with your rental, however, recommendations and contacts of skilled labor as well as rate estimates can be supplied upon request
- Lighting, Sound, and additional equipment is available upon request (additional charges may apply)
- $850.00 for 8 hours/1 day show (contact for nonprofit rates)
- $85.00 an hour for every hour over the 8 hours
- $4,000.00 for 1 week of shows
- $55 an hour to rent the theater as a rehearsal space and use just work lights (contact for nonprofit rates)
- Security Deposit is 25% of the overall fee or $1,500, whichever is less
TADA! Rehearsal Room
- $40.00 an hour (contact for non-profit rate)
- 25’ x 30’
- Newly renovated with mirrors
- Ideal for rehearsals & meetings
Rent Desk Space!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
For more information or to set up an appointment to see our spaces,
please contact email@example.com or call (212) 252-1619.